5 Easy Steps: Log onto our new website to complete all required forms. Please click the apply online button below and create a password. From that point you may select any form to complete.
- Application: Please complete the application completely! Once you have submitted the application you will not be able to make any changes. You may save your application and return to it at a later date. Please note: students completing the application to Prout within 24 hours of our Open House events will receive $50.00 off their tuition deposit.
- Teacher Recommendations: Please have contact email addresses for two of your core teachers before you submit your application. Please submit a recommendation from a math teacher and another core subject teacher. Recommendations must be submitted to Prout directly by the teacher/ guidance counselor to ensure confidentiality. Teacher recommendations are due by December 18, 2016.
- Entrance Exam: The exam will be offered on Saturday, December 3rd and December 10th, 2016 from 8:30 – 12:15. Both exams will begin at 8:30 a.m. (doors open at 8 a.m.). There are a limited number of seats available for the exam, so register early. (The completed application is required to register for the entrance exam.)
- Records Release: Have your academic transcripts sent to Prout from your current school. The Prout School admissions office will submit your records release form to your current school. Transcripts are due to Prout School by December 18.
- Shadow a Crusader: Arrange to spend the day with a Prout student. You will have the opportunity to select your interests and request a current student to spend the day with! We are limited to 6 visitors a day; so please make your appointment as soon as possible.
You can check the status of your forms and your application using your on-line account.
Decision letters will be mailed on January 27, 2017.